About Pamela Bachour
Pamela has been a practising lawyer since 2016. Prior to joining Ivy Law Group, she worked at a boutique generalist litigation firm, gaining exposure to a wide range of practice areas including estate planning, family provision, commercial law and debt recovery, and family law.
Understanding that family law matters can often be stressful and emotion-charged, Pamela really takes the time to listen to her clients, understand where they are coming from and what they would like to achieve from the situation, so that she can properly advise them about the realities of the family law system and likely outcomes.
Pamela is a strong advocate for her clients and gains great satisfaction in helping them navigate through a difficult time in their lives and achieving an outcome that resolves their dispute to the highest standard.
Outside of work, Pamela enjoys bushwalks, going to the beach and spending time with her young family. She is also multi-lingual and can read, write and speak in Arabic.
See Pamela’s latest posts
- What is the difference between a Parenting Plan and Parenting Orders?
- Do I need to attend Mediation in my family law matter?
- Family Court expands Lighthouse Project: here’s what you need to know
- How does the Court determine the breakdown of a de-facto relationship?
- Understanding the different types of parenting reports in family law matters