About Shane Neagle
Shane acts in a broad range of family law cases, both nationally and internationally, and has a varied background in community law, human rights and private legal practice.
His clients appreciate his dynamic approach, integrity, persistence – and his sense of humour. Shane also has a deep sense of fairness and empathy. He understands the emotional support that families in stress require and appreciates being able to put people at ease about their family law disputes or predicaments.
Shane uses his extensive knowledge of the family law system along with his dispute resolution skills and creative thinking to help clients make strategic and informed legal decisions for their families.
Shane also has extensive experience in all areas of Commercial Law and Wills & Estates matters, including family provision claims and probate.
Outside of work, Shane enjoys travelling, being a single parent, writing poetry, and squeezing in some yoga when his schedule allows it.
See Shane’s latest posts
- What the changes to the family law system mean for you
- How Separation and Divorce are treated separately by the Courts
- How do you know if you need a simple Will or a complex Will?
- Heads of Agreement in family law: Do they hold up in Court? [PART TWO]
- Do “handshake agreements” hold up in Court in family law matters? [PART ONE]