When a married or de facto couple separate and they want to formalise property and/or spousal maintenance agreements without having to go through the Courts, they can do this by entering into a Binding Financial Agreement (BFA) or by making an application to the Court for Consent Orders.

In this article featured on Beanstalk Mums, we discuss the difference between Binding Financal Agreements (BFA) and Consent Orders as well as when they might be appropriate.

Need assistance with your family law matters?

Our experienced and friendly team of Sydney Family Lawyers can assist with all areas of family law including divorce, separation, property settlement, custody and parenting matters. Get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion on 02 9262 4003 or submit an online enquiry. 

Check out our NEW Podcast

We cover the tough family law issues in the time it takes you to drink your coffee.